First Review by shellysavage

Delicious raw vegan food - Edit

I was touring the Peloponnese on my bike 6 months ago and when I came accross this catering service (via Happy Cow's webpage)I could not believe my senses! delicious fresh raw vegan snacks with a mediterranean flavour and really light home made desserts that helped boosting my stamina for the rest of the tour. The raw chef who is preparing these fantastic treats told me that they were planning to move to UK. I wish them the best cause they deserve it!

Pros: excellent food, great value for money, friendly

A Gem! - Edit

What a wonderful discovery- Glikiarmonia is a company with heart and incredible food. I was in Athens last year, and after being in Italy and other parts of Greece, I was really craving some raw, organic food. What a blessing to have found Glikiarmonia! Evangelos was even so kind as to meet me at the train station to deliver my food and also provided me with some extras.

You must try their incredible food!

Pros: excellent food, healthy, kind owner

Cons: -, -, -

Glikiarmonia - Edit

I was in Athens for only two days. I ordered the food ahead of time and my delivery arrived at my hotel. Great service. I had to email to get the food list because Google advises not to use their site at this time.
Out of the three desserts I shared with friends, the crepe was my favorite. The baklava, I expected to be more what I remember the real stuff to taste like. It had a lot of lemon zest and this is not my particular taste but I still found it delicious. The profiterole also had a citrus taste when I expected only chocolate/vanilla flavors. The flax crackers and tomato rolls are great, especially together!
Thank you Glikiarmonia for your great service! Next time I am in Athens I will order again.

Pros: Timely Delivery, Delicious, Friendly people

Cons: Ordering in advance

Delivery - Edit

They do not have an actual location, but they deliver to anywhere in Athens with only a small fee. You can order online, or on the phone and set up your delivery place and time. The food is completely raw. I got a variety of different things to try while i was living in Athens. Its a little too sweet for my taste, but overall it was good. They always delivered on time the only downside is that they have to know your order 3 days in advance

Pros: On time delivery, Decently priced

Cons: 3 day advanced notice, Delivery only

Return to Monemvasia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweetarmonia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1687 times since Feb 2010.