Sweet Tomatoes

( 1 review )
408-730-8117

1210 Kifer Rd, Sunnyvale, California, USA, 94086

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of buffet-style salad bar chain. Features a large salad bar plus soups, breads, pizza, and desserts. Vegetarian/vegan items are noted. Always at least one vegan soup. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by DianeEHarrison

Highly Recommend Sweet Tomatoes - Edit

I added this listing, but it seems they didn't make it quite as long as I did. My husband and I go about once a month, especially as we now qualify for the senior special (M-F, 2pm-5pm, 60+, currently $8.3pp or about $9pp with tax). I had to put 'moderate', but really it's a bargain since that price is all you can eat, not per dish. If you also love having loads of salad without having to do all that washing, chopping, shredding, drying, etc., this place will become your favorite as well as ours. It's truly a mecca for the budget-conscious vegan or vegetarian. Oh, and for salad dressings, we both eschew the ones offered. My husband uses oil & vinegar; I use one of the vegan soups - yum!

Pros: Excellent, healthy food, Lots of options, Excellent value

Cons: Minor - hugely popular with families during main m

Return to Sunnyvale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Tomatoes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.