Sweet Tomatoes

Contact 847-619-1271

1951 E McConnor Pkwy, Schaumburg, Illinois, USA, 60173

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of buffet-style salad bar chain restaurant. Features a large salad bar plus soups, breads, pizza, and desserts. Open daily.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by blackroses_78

Grreat place to eat well but too easy to cheat - Edit

I eat here often because the choice for salads and healthy foods is phenominal. However, there is an abundance of food that I do not consider healthy that is also available. The salad bar goes on forever and there are usually two pre-made vegan salads available (I am raw vegan), so if I have myself in check I can get away without overdoing it. The temptation to overeat is enormous and it is one of the reasons that I steer clear when I am ravenous. I still love it and give it the highest rating!

Pros: Good monetary value, Unequalled selection of foods, Raw and vegan choices

Cons: Too tempting to cheat, All you can eat which is not good for me, Long lines at lunch

Made a fat girl happy - Edit

This restaurant was a 4 min walk from our hotel and this was our first time eating here. Extremely veg friendly, think Ryan's or Golden Corral meets Panera but very clean and not trashy. Lots of fresh items to choose from on the salad bar. All items that are vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian are clearly marked.
This restaurant would probably best serve a vegetarian as there are more of those options available.
Buffet style at about $15 a person in the Schaumburg, Ill area.
I was a very happy fat girl :)
Will definitely be coming back.

Pros: lots of veg options, clean, friendly staff

Cons: none

Return to Schaumburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Tomatoes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1027 times since Nov 2013.