Sweet Tomatoes

239-597-1112

10940 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, Florida, USA, 34108

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of buffet-style salad bar chain restaurant. Features a large salad bar plus soups, breads, pizza, and desserts. Open daily.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Veganish

just what I was craving. - Edit

So “buffet”put me off but I was hungry so we went in. I couldn’t believe how many toppings and choices for the salads alone there were. And it all looked fresh. There were 2 vegan soup options and both were delicious. I am glad I tried it. I would recommend it to anyone that loves fresh food. The salads were fresh and delicious.

Great salads and soups! - Edit

The best and largest salad bar! Very fresh veggies including the usual items plus radishes, mushrooms, squash, corn, peas, beets, chick peas, pinto beans, sunflower seeds, etc.
Great soups. Most are not vegan, but there is always one option.

Currently they are serving the best split pea and barley soup! It says vegetarian, but I looked at the ingredients and could not find anything not vegan. It's delish!

They also have great baked sweet and regular potatoes.

Pros: Great salad bar, Great split pea barley soup, Great price for all you can eat

Cons: Not enough options for vegan soup

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Tomatoes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.