Sweet Tomatoes

303-790-8614

9445 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, Colorado, USA, 80124

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of buffet-style salad bar chain restaurant. Features a large salad bar plus soups, breads, pizza, and desserts. Open daily.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Collier

Manager says organic with no way show it... "He wouldn't lie to me" - Edit

Visited and had a funny feeling, I skipped the tray and line to load up before you pay and asked the the cashier if the ingredients were organic?

He said he didn't know, then I asked a manager and he said he didn't have any literature regarding the subject but that all the "fresh cut" is organic! I say really, I think you would advertise such a thing and no info on this topic seems dumb or incorrect. he said he would lie to me. I then asked a sweet latina woman restocking the "fresh cut" (salad fixings btw) in spanish what was organico? She said nothing was organic, and total es conventional.

I didn't eat there and find it strange that a manager would lie to a customer, promise he wasn't lying and has Zero Lit. to back up claim. On website they state "Fresh" "farm to us" But they say ZERO about organic.

I understand it not being a business practice I one thing, but flat out lying to me while their employees are, at best, ill informed is sad. Never I go to sweet tomato again :) onward and upward with the truth happy cows :)

Pros: poor quality ingredients , Lying managment, very nice truthful staff member tells me the truth

Cons: Oh, yes, pay before you know anything, lying staff, no lit to back up claims of organic food

Return to Lone Tree Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Tomatoes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.