Sweet Sin Gourmet Desserts

• Veg-friendly
Contact 410-464-7211

123 W 27th St (at Charles Village Remington area), Baltimore, Maryland, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, gluten-free cafe that offers some lacto-vegetarian food and a few vegan ones, a daily vegan soup. Has gluten-free pizza, but the crust contains eggs.

Category: Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by nardanddee

Miss - Edit

My boyfriend and I went to Sweet Sin this morning and everything we ordered was try and of poor taste. I'm not one to waste food, but we literally tossed the sweets in the trash.

Now for the atmosphere. Dirty, small, loud, zero comfort offered...I could go on. I feel guilty for writing such a negative review, but it was such a lousy experience.

Pros: They have a few vegan options

Cons: Poor taste, Poor quality, Not a nice atmosphere

Yay! - Edit

I'm so happy that this place is finally on here! They're awesome. If you are craving anything from vegan sweets to vegan tacos, there is a good chance that it may just be on the menu here. This is a small place and not in the best of areas. However, it is well worth it. I haven't had any issues parking on the street, so that's good. The cookies n cream cupcakes are out of this world! Oh, they have plenty of gluten free options available too - if you're into that sort of thing.

Pros: great variety, available street parking, good prices

Cons: less than desirable locale

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Sin Gourmet Desserts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1184 times since Aug 2011.