Sweet Sin Gourmet Desserts

410-464-7211

123 W 27th St (at Charles Village Remington area), Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, gluten-free cafe that offers some lacto-vegetarian food and a few vegan ones, a daily vegan soup. Has gluten-free pizza, but the crust contains eggs. Open Mon-Sun 9:30am-11:00pm.

Category: Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by nardanddee

Yay! - Edit

This place is clearly under new management. I went here yesterday, for the first time in 4 years. It is larger and offers a wider variety of items (they even offer a tofu scramble and have vegan desserts). I had a splendid brunch here and plan to make this my new go-to place. I think the new name of this place is Sweet27. Please give this place a try - the prior review(s) were for the prior establishment.

Updated from previous review on 2012-01-30

Pros: great variety, available street parking, good prices

Cons: less than desirable locale

Miss - Edit

My boyfriend and I went to Sweet Sin this morning and everything we ordered was try and of poor taste. I'm not one to waste food, but we literally tossed the sweets in the trash.

Now for the atmosphere. Dirty, small, loud, zero comfort offered...I could go on. I feel guilty for writing such a negative review, but it was such a lousy experience.

Pros: They have a few vegan options

Cons: Poor taste, Poor quality, Not a nice atmosphere

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Sin Gourmet Desserts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.