First Review by vegankitten

great cakes!! - Edit

The cakes here look very delicious but I only had one. The mango banana cake. Super good! The hot chocolate is not sweet and very thick. Be aware, not you standard Starbucks hot chocolate! Also they only accept cash in Czech koruna. No cards!

Pros: great cakes, nice drink menu, English menu and speaker available

Cons: no credit card accepted

Fantastic Cakes - Edit

I've been for cakes here a few times and always struggle to finish a whole slice - which is very rare for me! There is always a good selection of cakes, and the staff can explain what they are in English if you don't only want to judge by appearances. The Raffaelo (coconut) one is amazing, as is the white chocolate and raspberry. It's a really cute little cafe and it's never too crowded or noisy, which is nice.

Pros: Lots of cakes

Really Good!! - Edit

I went to this restaurant for breakfast and it was so delicious! I ordered the raw banana chocolate pancakes and they were so tasty! Definitely recommend them if you're a chocolate lover with a sweet tooth! I also got a matcha latte made with almond milk, personally wasn't my favourite, I wouldn't get it again. Unfortunately they didn't have an english menu, but the girl working there thankfully helped translate for me, although I was the only one there at the time. Also all of the raw cakes looked amazing, definitely have to go back for one!

Pros: Delicious raw pancakes, Friendly & helpful staff

Cons: no english menu, lukewarm latte

I fell in love with this place! - Edit

This place was very close to my hostel, so I wanted to give it a try and ended up going there several times, because the food and service are just amazing! The café feels very homely and I had a great time there. Even though the menu is only in Czech, the patient and very friendly waiter explained everything to us in English.

Pros: Great food and drinks, Friendly staff

Cons: No English menu

Amazing cake shop!!! - Edit

I have been here for a few times and I always try to visit this place when I am in Prague. Since I am very demanding raw foodist with experience of many raw places I highly recommend this place. I finally got in here with my friends for breakfast menu(they are making it till noon) because I always missed it. I was so happy because I ordered raw pancakes with chocolate cream and sliced bananas topped with date syrup. It was absolutely delicious and mouth-watering. One of my friends had raspberry porridge with bananas and dried raisins and the other one had raw cereals with acai youghurt. All of these meals were amazing and delicious but if you are chocolate lover like me I would definitely go for those raw pancakes (my friends also tried a bit and they were amazed). They also have very good selection of raw cakes and desserts, I also had raw peanut cake as well as many others in last few visits. Amazing! You can also have tasting plate of five smaller pieces of cakes. As for beverages there are smoothies of course to choose, raw hot chocolate, coconut water, fresh juices (only in bottle),fruit lemonades, tea as well as coffee (reishi coffee too). For non sweet tooths they have variety of raw cheeses and organic wine for a pleasant evening. If you are in Prague, it is a must place

Pros: Large selection of cakes, friendly service

Cons: no fresh juices and green smoothies

If you are looking for raw dessert and coffee - Edit

If you are looking for raw dessert and coffee look no further. I had a hard time picking from the huge selection of hand crafted desserts. Excellent service.

Pros: raw dessert, huge selection, patient staff

Cons: none

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Secret of Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.