Sweet Retreat Donuts

• Bakery Bakery
    ( 1 review )
562-612-0506

924 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, California, USA, 90806

Doughnut shop with daily vegan cake doughnut options, and on Friday, Saturday, Sunday vegan raised doughnuts. Accepts custom orders. Will close early when donuts are sold out. Open Tue-Fri 6:30am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 6:30am-3:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by FatTonyBMX

GO GET THEM NOW!!! - Edit

My wife and I are doughnut addicts, and until now there weren’t any vegan raised doughnuts around Long Beach. Sweet Retreats to the rescue!! The raised ones are only available Friday-Sunday right now, but maybe that’s a good thing…otherwise we’d eat them too often!

They are seriously incredible! I can’t say enough good things about them.

The owner is super nice too. We like the chocolate on top of regular glazed, so she does that special for us. And she will drizzle chocolate or maple on top of a cinnamon bun for us too! Perfection!!

The shop is in a little strip center with a laundromat and sadly a reptile store with a lot of great animals in tiny cages. The inside of the place is cozy with some games to play and a nice, relaxed vibe.

Oh, and did I mention the doughnuts are freakin AMAZING!!!

There's a sign on the case that says the vegan doughnuts are cooked in the same palm oil as the non-vegan doughnuts. I'm okay with this. Others may not be.

(Can only give four stars because it's not an all vegan place. But the vegan doughnuts get 10 stars.)

Pros: Taste Like Heaven, Better Than Sex, Best Thing Ever In Life

Cons: They Make You Fat, They Cost Money, They Are Addictive

Return to Long Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Retreat Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.