Sweet Moses Soda Fountain and Treat Shop

• Other Other
216-651-2202

6800 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 44102

Old fashioned soda and ice cream shop with made-in-house ice cream, including vegan chocolate and vanilla flavors. Has a vegan menu listing toppings. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

First Review by VeganNessa

Wonderful! - Edit

Cute soda fountain. Ask at the counter and they'll give you a whole vegan menu. The staff was SO nice. While we were waiting for our order a girl came around with a tray of samples. None of them were vegan so we said no thanks. A few minutes later she came back with three different vegan samples for us! I loved it. My husband got the banana split and it was awesome! I got a sundae with chocolate ice cream and two toppings, it was delicious. Highly recommend!

Pros: vegan menu, delicous ice cream, great service

Best non-dairy ice cream I've ever tasted! - Edit

I've only been vegan for about 9 months, and until today, had yet to find a nondairy ice cream that tasted like the ice cream I grew up on. In my pregan days I loved Sweet Moses. They were not listed on HappyCow yet, so I thought I would google to find out if they had vegan ice cream. I'm so glad I did! They have both Chocolate, Vanilla, and sorbet flavors. Ask for the vegan menu which lists all the toppings that are vegan. I really enjoyed both flavors of ice cream. The vanilla is the only non-dairy vanilla I've tried and actually enjoyed, but I could tell that it wasn't genuine dairy ice cream. The chocolate on the other hand tasted exactly like dairy ice cream. I went back to the counter to double check that they gave me what I ordered. Definitely stop in if you're craving ice cream, you will not be disappointed!

Pros: Excellent vegan ice cream and toppings, Late hours, Big portions, good price

Cons: Also serves dairy, No vegan brownie!

Loretta 06 Oct 2014 - Thank you VeganNessa, I didn't know that about Sweet Moses!

We leave near Honey Hut. Certainly not a vegan place, but I recently learned that the smoothies are vegan if I ask them to skip the whipped cream.

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Moses Soda Fountain and Treat Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.