Sweet Art

Contact 613-789-8885

309 Dalhousie St, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 7E8

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan options which are not clearly marked on menu; ask your server. Protein sources are tofu and faux meats.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by JeffreyNewton

Amazing!! - Edit

My husband and I absolutely love this place! Goes by either Sweet Art or Pho by Night. I always order the vermicelli bowl with spring rolls, and ask for peanut sauce - a must try! The owner is super friendly and always makes us feel welcome.

Amazing Food! Hard to Find - Edit

I went here for lunch on my anniversary and it was to die for. I had the #51 (pho vegetarian soup) it was beyond delicious. also the portion was very very large. the food came out really quick and the service was great. you do go up to pay instead of waiting for your bill. the only downside was finding this place. it actually isn't called sweet art, it is called "Pho by Night" sweet art is what their dessert is called. so the part of the sign that said sweet art was very small. other than finding the place it was so worth it, not overly expensive and delicious

Pros: Vegetarian Section on Menu, Delicious Food

Cons: Very hard to find

Great lemon grass veggie soup! - Edit

Service was excellent. Owner made me feel very welcome. I had the #52 Lemon grass veggie soup. The green tea was tasty. I finished the meal with a beautiful desert. I enjoyed the fact that there was a separate section on the menu with all veggie options. The decor was pleasant, and not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this place.

Pros: Excellent service, Separate vegetarian section on menu , Delicious

Cons: Desserts are a little pricey, Menu did not indicate vegan options, Meat options not organic/humane

Return to Ottawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweet Art closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1238 times since Jul 2012.