Swapna Indian Cuisine

770-956-7589

2655 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30339

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chefs in the kitchen make South and North Indian cuisine from as many as six regions of India. Usually always at least 3 vegetarian dishes are on the lunch buffet (plus soup, rice, naan, salads and dessert). Dinner menu has over 20 vegetarian entrees. Ask about dairy use. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by wheedl

Not Much Vegan options - Edit

Website says vegan friendly,but most things on menu and buffet are vegetarian dishes(made with dairy/egg products).

Pros: Lots of vegetarian options

Cons: .

My Favorite Indian - Edit

My wife and I have been Swapna fans for at least 10 years, both of the wonderful lunch buffet and dinner. We are vegetarians, so having all the vegetable dishes at the front of the buffet works perfectly for us, and they always have at least three choices plus a soup, nan, rice and deserts. Like with any buffet we don’t find our favorites every time, but the quality is always great. Food tends to be a little on the spicy side, which is what many regular customers like, but you can always use some raita (yoghurt) to tone it down to the perfect heat for you. It is tastefully appointed and a clean, pleasant place to eat – no carpet or drapes to hide dust or allergens. Servers at lunch and dinner are attentive and nice, and the owner is visible most of the time. I recommend this diner to everyone in search of a healthy, interesting and satisfying meal, and would give it 5 stars if the Cow allowed.

Pros: Quality food, Wonderful taste and spices

Cons: Can't eat there every week!

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Swapna Indian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.