REMOVED: Suzy Wong's House of Yum

Contact 615-329-2913

1515 Church St, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian fusion restaurant with sleek decor, creative cocktails, and campy music. Lots of small plates meant for sharing as well as entrees. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free items marked clearly on the menu. Fun atmosphere, drag brunch on Sunday that fills up so make reservations for that. Brunch only is served Sun 11am-3pm. MAY 2015 REPORTED CHANGED MENU, NOT VEGAN FRIENDLY ANYMORE.

Category: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by ScottElswick

Great for late night! - Edit

Well I am totally disappointed. They changed the menu a few weeks ago and nothing is marked as vegan/vegetarian anymore. We went there for my birthday dinner and the waiter was nice and got someone in the kitchen to mark the menu for us, but we probably won't be back. What a bummer.

Old review:
Suzy Wong's is my go to place if we want to eat late and have cocktails! The atmosphere is great and it is a good place for a date. The vegan stuff on their menu is clearly marked, which I really appreciate. My husband and I always get an order of the Sriacha fries, vegetable potstickers, and an Udon bowl the split. All three of those are so good! I especially love the Udon bowl. It is BIG! Too much for me to eat on my own. The only vegan item I don't like is the tofu pockets. They are served cold and just not my thing.
They do a drag brunch on Sundays that I would love to go too. I hope they add some vegan items to the menu for that event.
Updated from previous review on Monday July 28, 2014

Pros: good food

Cons: brunch isn't veg friendly, serves meat, took notifications off the menu.

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Suzy Wong's House of Yum closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 901 times since Jun 2014.