SuZhi Vegetarian Tea

Contact 010-52185148

East End 1F, NanXinCang Business Plaza, Jia 22 Dong Si Shi Tiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China,

Nice decoration, quiet environment with relaxing music. Has Wi-Fi, afternoon tea. Open Mon-Sun 9:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Minni

Great Food, good value - Edit

I really enjoyed my meal at Suzhi last night. The dishes were tasty and artfully presented. One of the staff was even friendly!
The portions were not huge, but that was good for me because i like to be able to order more than one thing.
I thought the price was very reasonable for Beijing... most dishes ranged from about Y48 up to about Y70- not a cheap eat, but much cheaper than some of the other classy vegetarian places around.
The restaurant is on the left side of the building as you come out of dongsishitiao south-west exit.

Pros: Great food, Good Value, German Beer

Amazing food and atmosphere - Edit

We had a few hours on the airport, so we went in to town for vegan lunch. This place was unbelievable! Really cheap and the best food i've ever eaten. And the presentation was wonderful alike. Everyone in Beijing should go.
We had "duck", "fish", "ribs", some soup and the most well brew tea I've ever had.

Peaceful atmosphere - Edit

The restaurant is situated right next to Dongsishitiao subway (line 2). It's easy to find from the south-west side of the bridge.

Food seems to be Taiwanese and Hong Kong style, also some Korean and Thailand style dishes, such as kimchi. I found the food fresh and food presentation delightful. They use dairy in some of the dishes but it's easy to spot. The menu is in English and has pictures.

Restaurant is a little more expensive, but definitely moderately so. We ordered three dishes, one soup, soy milk and an iced smoothie, everything for bit more than 200 RMB. The restaurant reminds me of the Pure Lotus restaurant chain, but I consider the atmosphere more peaceful and prices more reasonable. Will definitely come back!

Pros: peaceful atmosphere, variety to the traditional dishes

Cons: not vegan

Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has SuZhi Vegetarian Tea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.