First Review by smb10198

Good Fresh Salad Bar :-) - Edit

I had the salad bar for lunch and was quite happy with it. It was $6.99/ lb and is available 11am to 2pm, Mon - Fri. Everyone was friendly. I will eat here again next time I come to Joplin.

Been to better - Edit

Suzanne's is not my favorite store in Joplin. They do not always have an abundant amount of vegetarian/vegan foods. Tofurky deli slices always seem to be the peppered flavor--I like it but that kind gives me heartburn. They have limited Amy's items as well.

The first time I was there I did not feel welcome. Also, some of the employees don't seem to know how to operate the computers very well. I prefer Fox Farm over Suzanne's.

Pros: Sometimes veggie food

Cons: Limited selection, Staff could be friendlier

Might try somewhere else first. - Edit

I've been in this store several times and have learned you have to check the dates on everything you buy. I've been at the counter and had stuff in my hands past their best buy date on more than one occasion. Once by over two months. On top of that it all seemed a little over priced. On a good note the staff has always seemed helpful.

Pros: Locally owned, Good employees

Cons: Expired food, Exspensive

AWESOME! - Edit

This store has been a staple in my natural foods world for the past 7 years. The website is easy to navigate and any time I've needed advise as to what product may be the most beneficial to me I've been able to email the store directly and get a personalized recommendation back as to what supplements to use.

Thank you Suzannes.com community to your commitment to healthy living!

Pros: competitive prices, great customer service, awesome product selection

Online price false advertising - Edit

I live close to this store, and was looking at their website to purchase a product. The online price was $28.79. The Retail Price was $35.99. I went in the store and bought it and the price was $37.99. I emailed them disappointed in that, if you live around here, you don't get the online price, and the price they charged me was higher than any of the prices listed. In checking their website today, they've increased all the prices for this product, and have not responded to my initial email. You can also purchase this product online for $22.79, which is where I will purchase it in the future.

Also, while shopping at store asking for this product, the sales clerk pointed me to the feminine shelf saying, that is all we carry for that, and that was about all the help she had for me. She was not friendly. Not good customer service.

Return to Joplin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Suzanne's Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1769 times since Aug 2007.