First Review by Yogasioux

Best in town - Edit

This has been my favorite place for dinner since they opened. Great vegan options with tofu. And they'll make anything without the eggs when requested. The staff is always friendly & efficient. The food is brought to your table within minutes, fresh & hot.

Pros: Fast service

I Love This Place - Edit

Some people think that this is a little hole in the wall but it's quality stuff. The booths are amazingly cool and the staff friendly. I bring everyone here. The food looks amazing and fresh every time. They gave us their card one time and the food looked exactly like the picture on the card. And they are willing to work with you if you want something that's not vegan. I have never had a problem there ever.

Pros: Helpful

Great veg option near Miami - Edit

Traveling and passing thru homestead. Found this place but it was 4:30. They close between lunch and dinner, open again at 5pm. I parked to look up another pro vg place and a woman came out to welcome my fam of 5 in 30 min early. So glad she did! The spring rolls were great, the veg sampler was beautifully presented in a boat and looked like real sushi. I forget what the others ordered, but we were all thrilled. Thai doughnuts and crispy bananas concluded our happy discovery wonderfully. Service was quick and very friendly.

Pros: Great value, Delicious, Great service

Return to Homestead Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Suvi Thai and Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 805 times since Dec 2013.