Suess and Vegan

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
052-2021288

Winterthur area, Winterthur, Switzerland

Vegan caterer and online shop. Offers baking courses. Its shop closed in 2017. Open Thu-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:30am-4:00pm.

First Review by pablo.labhardt

Awesome! - Edit

I was going on a business trip to Zurich and heard about this shop from a Facebook group for vegan foods in Switzerland and saw it wasn't too far from where I was staying. A quick hop on the train to Winterthur station and then about a 2 minute (or less) walk and I was there. It's a nice little store which sells some quick foods (I had potatoes & sour cream, very nice!) and cakes, and then a whole bunch of vegan stuff! They have a decent selection of vegan clothing and feature brands like Macbeth and Vegetarian Shoes. The food though, that's where it's the most interesting (for an American at least)! Most of the foods I had seen before but I haven't had the chance to try most of them. They had a large range of Violife cheese slices (think Field Roast's Chao cheese) and Vegusto and Wilmersburger and all that good stuff! Paul was working and was super nice and speaks perfect English and was able to help me figure out things in German which I couldn't understand.

Overall, if you're in Zurich, you HAVE to come by here! Bring a small cold bag in your suitcase and fly home with a bunch of super delicious European vegan foods!

PS: They take credit cards, and I believe the hours listed here aren't quite right, as of Oct 2015 they are:
Mon - Fri: 10.00 - 19.00 clock without a lunch break
Wed: 8.30 - 19.00 Clock
Sat: 10.00 - 17.00 Clock

Enjoy!

good coffee and nice things to buy - Edit

This small shop provides a lot of vegan products - from clothes to cakes. They have a lot of organic stuff and the people there are really nice.

Pros: organic products, nice clothes

Return to Winterthur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Suess and Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.