Sushi V Dushi

Přístavní 1186/47, Prague, Czech Republic, 170 00

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small sushi restaurant in Holesovice with 2 large beanbags for seating, otherwise takeaway. Uses organic produce. Staff speak English, understand veganism, and are able to make a vegan sushi set on request (avocado rolls, etc). Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Japanese, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jennyc32

Boring flavours but nice place - Edit

Nice staff, cute place and very helpful when I asked for vegan sushi.

Sushi itself was among the most boring tasting sushi I've had, and more expensive than it should be for what you get.

Wouldn't go out of my way to try their sushi and probably won't come back even if it's the closest vegan option to where I live. Too expensive for tasteless sushi. Then again, it's worth a try if you're very hungry and in the area. I'd probably rather cook or get some fruits but it's not bad in any way and was very filling.

Fresh, delicious vegan sushi - Edit

We told the staff we were vegan and we got a really delicious vegan sushi set - very filling, fresh and tasty. There's a focus on healthy, organic produce. The owner speaks perfect English, so it's easy to make yourself understood if you have special dietary requirements, and the online menu has the usual list of allergens to help you order.

It's a lovely place, but very small - more geared towards takeaway, but there are some big bean bags where you can get comfy if you want to eat in. I don't know any other vegan-friendly places in this area, so it's a welcome addition to the scene!

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sushi V Dushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.