SuShi Qie Zhi - Vegan Tomato Beef Noodle

( 1 review )
02-27232458

302, Alley 150, Xinyi Rd Sec 5, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

素食茄汁 at 信義區信義路五段150巷302號 is located near MRT Xiangshan station exit 2. Serves simple food and soup noodles. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Taiwanese

1 Review

First Review by ouikouik

SuShi Qie Zhi - Vegan Tomato Beef Noodle - Edit

This has been on my to-do list ever since i read a review on http://dinner.tw/en/vegetarian-tomato-beef-noodles-xinyi/

I finally made my way to this eatery. Instead of taking the MRT to City Hall, I'd left my fate to Google and took a bus from Zhongxiao Dunhua (bus 33). When I arrived after lunch hour, there were to my recollection only two other occupied tables. I ordered the "beef noodles" and added stinky tofu and A-chai (a local vegetable). Food was hearty and delicious. I highly recommend it if you're in the area.

The male staff (owner?) who was manning the place was practising his chinese callligraphy throughout my stay, in between taking my order and accepting my payment.

PS. I was advised against walking up Xiangshan (Elephant Hill) by my Taiwanese friend - it's boring, she said, and there are other more interesting alternatives if you want a view of Taipei.

Pros: Delicious local, Taiwanese food

Cons: Smell of incense

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has SuShi Qie Zhi - Vegan Tomato Beef Noodle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.