Sushi Palace

Contact 203-230-8875

1473 Dixwell Ave (at Church St), Hamden, Connecticut, USA, 06514

Serves meat, vegan options available. Well-known sushi buffet with plenty of vegan choices. Mango, avocado, sweet potato, veggie tempura are available, as well as appetizers like wakame salad, fried tofu, edamame, and more. Softly lit space. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by meowkawaiidesu

Delicious and great for large groups - Edit

I went here for my friends birthday party (which her reserved ahead of time) with about 7 other people. You recieve a list of the appetizers and all the specific types of sushi and sashimi they offer and check off the types you want--but you might want to check how many rolls you recieve of each type BEFORE you order, since you could get a lot (and its a waste not to finish).
I thought I would end up eating the normal avocado rolls and a little side of edamame, but was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED when I found out that they offered a variety of vegan options! Although the fish options greatly outnumbered the fruit and veg, the ones I ordered were really tasty and seasoned well instead of the usual boring salad. They also had a lot of tasty appetizers, including seaweed salad, edamame, and fried tofu, which was not soggy like some of the other asian and sushi restaurants I've been to.
Overall, I was pleased enough to visit a second time, despite the price. Great food and a good time!

Pros: Variety of options, Large portions

Cons: Pricey

Return to Hamden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sushi Palace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.