Sushi Corner

+44-1865-243028

94 Cowley Rd, Oxford, England, OX4 1JE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese takeaway with vegan options. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Eleanory

. - Edit

Food was good and there seemed to be a few vegan options when I went there a few months ago. Vegan options aren't labeled. The staff wasn't sure what vegan meant but was friendly and happy to check with the kitchen - pretty sure the food was vegan and felt confident that they were being honest. Would recommend.

Pros: good food, reasonable portions, friendly, helpful service, probably a good selection of vegan food

Cons: no vegan labeling and little vegan-awareness

Friendly Restaurant - Edit

I am neither vegan nor vegetarian. My husband and I went here in May 2017 with our daughter and her boyfriend. They are both vegan and regularly eat here. I found there to be a wide choice of vegan and vegetarian options although this is not an exclusively vegan and vegetarian restaurant. We managed to get a table without booking on Friday night but it is very popular so perhaps best to book if you want to go at the weekend. The service was prompt, the server was friendly, the atmosphere was relaxed and the food was delicious.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Wide choice of vegan and vegetarian options

Cons: Toilet upstairs, Cramped, Noisy

Return to Oxford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sushi Corner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.