Sushi Balls

• Veg-friendly
Contact 473-100-8745

Plaza Los Angeles 70 (at /Near Callejon del Beso), Guanajuato, Mexico, 36000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Any dish can be modified to vegan standards, and most of the dishes are vegetarian. Natural and organic ingredients are used where possible.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Japanese, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vikavegan

Interesting take - Edit

While I agree with the previous reviewer that the veggie options weren't that special, in a city with limited options, I don't mind the listing. And the sushi balls themselves were definately special (at least I hadn't seen that kind before), and I for one found them very tasty. Japanese food with a Mexican touch - i.e. spiciness!

Pros: Jalapeño, Rice balls, Friendly staff

Just another Japanese place - Edit

Honestly, I dont think this place is different from any other suchi shop you can find anywhere in the world. Yes, I dont speak Spanish, but if it is avocado and cucumber ball - everything they can offer, I better keep away from a place like this. Nothing exceptional, personally, I even think I prefer small makis, than huge balls where there is more rice than anything else. Very disappointed.

Pros: cheap price

Cons: not tasty, choise of ingredients

Return to Guanajuato Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sushi Balls closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 707 times since Dec 2012.