Suppen Fabrik

0251-28746557

Alte Steinweg 34, Muenster, Germany, 48143

Serves meat, vegan options available. Only serves soup and desserts; choices change weekly. Offers six soups, two are always clearly labeled vegan and one vegetarian, plus always has one vegan dessert each week. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Petesternz

Really tasty - Edit

I really enjoyed this soup place- it was so cold when I visited Muenster that it was perfect! My sister had a vegetarian soup and said it was good and my vegan lentil and coconut milk soup was so hearty and tasty. I would definitely go back

Very solid option - Edit

I like this place a lot. A standard soup joint, but it's nice to have vegan and vegetarian items distinguished, and they provide lots of delicious free German bread, and tons of toppings for the soup. Place is really clean and new, and the prices are very fair. I had a Turkish lentil soup that was delicious, and they announce their menus weeks in advance so that you can always check what is vegan and coming. They also have a vegan dessert, this week a Kokoscreme, that I did not try. This is legitimately worth four stars.

Pros: Clean, Big portions, Fair pricing

Return to Muenster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Suppen Fabrik closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.