Suppe Mag Brot

Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 15, Landau, Germany, 76829

Serves meat, vegan options available. Soup restaurant, salad bar, and café. Usually offers 2 vegan soups and has vegan bread spreads and cakes on a daily basis. The atmosphere is cozy and charming. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Soup, Non-veg

First Review by HighlandCow

Super charming place! - Edit

I´m ever so glad I was recommended this café by a friend! When I visited Landau I had lunch there with a friend and we both really liked our soups (mine was vegan, hers vegetarian) and the slices of rustic bread - we could choose between rustic and white bread. For dessert we both had organic vegan ice-cream, which was very tasty. When we arrived there at 11.30am we still had plenty of cosy corners to choose from, but a little later it got rather busy with a long queue.
But the clearly labelled veggie options aren´t the only reason for our enthusiam. This is such a charming place with such a good vibe that I´m surprised that it isn´t all vegan. The vintage interior design is just ever so beautiful and unique with chairs all painted differently, for instance. When the sunshine is out you can sit on the quiet patio in the back, which is covered by vine. The staff are friendly, efficient, and relaxed (using the informal address, which I personally quite like.) Lucky you if you live in Landau and can go there more often!

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-10

Pros: Vegan options clearly labelled, Charming interior design, Yummy vegan soup and organic ice-cream

Cons: Not completely vegan, Not completely organic

Yes, you get Soup and Bread! - Edit

As you might guess, Suppe Mag Brot sells Soup an Bread. There are many vegan options on the Menu. You can get many different Soups or Bread with different Dips. They also have different Salads on the Menu.

The Soup, Bread an the Dip were tasty an freshly made.

The atmosphere is very cosy an there is a nice, small Garden at the back of the Restaurant.

Pros: Fresh food, teasty, cosy atmosphere

Return to Landau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Suppe Mag Brot closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.