Supermercada Casa China

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 011-47861142

Arribenos 2193, Belgrano (at Chinatown), Buenos Aires, Argentina,

Not a health food store but an Asian grocery supermarket. Sells soy or meat alternative products, both frozen (veg dogs, veggie burgers, milanesas)and ready-to-eat (vegan spring rolls, noodle, veg meat, and vegetable bowls). Open .

First Review by veganbackpacker

Great! - Edit

Definitely a place to visit if you're vegan and staying in Buenos Aires for any length of time. This place is great, I found pretty much everything I'd been unable to find in the rest of BA plus more! I'll definitely be returning.

Find all the vegan staples at Casa China - Edit

In Buenos Aires, there are some things you just can't find at convenience stores or supermarkets. If you're looking for things like soy milk, rice milk, hummus, peanut butter, seitan, tofu or vegan cookies and don't want to pay the high prices you'll find at dieteticas, take a trip to Barrio de Chino. Casa China was the second grocery store we checked. Our adventure for the day ended there after we found everything we needed. Casa China has an impressive selection of teas, sauces, nuts, seeds, tofu, seitan, soy products, veggie burgers, healthy cookies and biscuits, granola bars, dry beans and grains.

Pros: great selection, reasonable prices, find rare items

Return to Buenos Aires Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Supermercada Casa China closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1486 times since Apr 2009.