Superior Pasta Company

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
215-627-3306

905 Christian St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19147

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family-run pasta shop in the South Philly Italian Market opened in 1948. Started offering a vegan line of products in 2014 which includes 3-cheese ravioli, porcini mushroom ravioli, meatballs, sausage scallopini, pasta (hand-cut linguini), potato gnocchi, marinara, port wine marinara, and wild mushroom marinara with Jersey tomatoes. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-6:00pm, Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat 8:30am-5:30pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by alevtina

Excellent vegan options - Edit

I have not actually been to the store but I've ordered vegan pasta from them and have also been gifted vegan pasta & meatballs. The 3-cheese ravioli is quite exceptional. The porcini mushroom one is also tasty but I prefer the cheese variety. The vegan meatballs, however, are outstanding. They were quite the hit in my household and we recommend them to everyone. I look forward to trying to rest of their vegan line and perhaps even stepping foot inside the store one day ;)

Pros: Meatballs!

Cons: Pricey

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Superior Pasta Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.