Superfood Deli

Mariahilfer Strasse 45/17-19, Vienna, Austria, 1060

A vegetarian restaurant serving organic smoothie bowls, acai bowls, coffee, bagels, breads and sandwiches, of which some are clearly labeled vegan. Also has all-vegan sweets and plant based milks. Open Tue-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by stacy100

Bowls in Vienna - Edit

This is pretty much the only place for decent bowls in this city. They're delicious! The avocado bagel is nothing special - but good and hey, good bagels are hard to find around here too. It's quite pricey though and you need to be patient which both keeps me from visiting more often - but it's a rather unique place in Vienna in a lovely alley. Wide range of cold pressed juices too.

Best Acai Bowl Ever! - Edit

I went for breakfast here and wished after that they had a little place like this everywhere I traveled. The energy here was really great. Upon entering, the woman behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. She was very patient with me when helping me understand the menu (I only speak English). It took a little longer than I'm used to Acai bowls taking to make, but it was because she was making it to perfection. I eat them all the time, and this one was exceptional.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-10

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Superfood Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.