First Review by CiaraSlevin

Superb Superdrug - Edit

I'll make no secret of the fact that as I've aged my requirements in terms of cosmetics, lotions and potions has changed considerably. Ironically, in my youth, all that held my interest were the latest scientific breakthroughs in anti wrinkle formulas or the best, brightest, heavy-duty coverage makeup. All irrelevant of the cost.

Now with age and wisdom (which I wish had come much, much sooner) I'm only interested in the truly important things. These are ensuring that products I use on my skin cause no harm to animals or the environment. Thankfully this is were Superdrug is miles ahead of the opposition.

Superdrug is the high street leader, in terms of own-brand products, which are proudly labelled vegetarian, vegan and Leaping Bunny certified (not tested on animals). So every single Superdrug own-brand item including toothpaste, deodorant, shower gel, shampoo, sunblock, tanning lotion and the B Makeup range are THE most ethical items you can buy from any chemist or supermarket. Plus this isn't all - all these items are high quality, work superbly and are easy on the purse.

So don't waste your time, money or sacrifice your principles. Instead shop at Superdrug - I wish I'd started years ago.

Return to Armagh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Superdrug closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 413 times since Oct 2015.