Supercharger - QV Melbourne

Contact n/a

Level 1, Shop 59 QV Melbourne, corner Swanson St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000

Pick-and-mix style food court bowl food. Choose one or two grain or vegetable bases and 4-6 small dishes. Raw food and fermented (cultured) foods on offer. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-6:00pm, Thu-Fri 8:00am-7:30pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by Aloo

Yummy ! - Edit

I love Supercharge !!
After I eat the food from there I feel energetic because of the healthy variety you get.
It is very yummy as well.
I love how you can choose what you want as a meal deal because I am very fussy.

Pros: Yummy, Makes you feel good, Healthy

Cons: Expensive

Supercharged! - Edit

I usually go to the Supercharger at Emporium, but am so excited that this new one has opened up. Not only is it closer to me, it illustrates how vegan ways are spreading!

This one seems a more straightforward to order from. The menus displayed on the boards, not just on the hand held menu. I think this makes it clearer from a distance and less alienating to people who are not sure what kind of food it is, and therefore do not want to come too close.

It is the same type of menu, but more organised. They also have breakfasts (for example fruit & coconut yoghurt). They have a variety of raw treats, smoothies and salads as well as the healthy mix with fermented foods, slow cooked stews and mild curries.

This food court has ample seating. Staff are helpful and welcoming. They take cards for payment and are in a prominent location near an entrance so you won't miss it!

Pros: Healthy food, Lots of options, All vegan

Cons: In a food court

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Supercharger - QV Melbourne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.