Super Natural

Minderbroedersrui 47, Antwerpen, Belgium

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering Asian style meals with rice bowls including with tofu and veggies. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-7:00pm, Sat 5:30pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Chinese, Japanese, Organic, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Enaya

Good lunch option for Antwerp - Edit

Probably some of the best vegan curry I've ever had! I got a tea (which they refilled as many times as I wanted), dumplings and a curry which only cost me €14; considering I was by myself I've bought less and paid more at other places I thought it was very reasonably priced (and very filling!) I'd give this 5 stars if I could :)

Pros: accepts card

Really good food & prices - Edit

This is definitely my fav place to eat in Antwerp. In the menu, the vegetarian and "normal" menu is seperated so that's handy. Lot's of good bowls and appetizers, the tea get's refilled for free and they got these awesome mochi's I adore them. Also super affordable: last time we ate an entire menu (3 or 4 courses) for €22!!! That's 11 per person, and I have never been this full ANYWHERE eating vegan. Great service and super cozy. I would totally give 5 stars but happycow doesn't allow it.

Pros: Really amazing food, Affordable, Natural food

Cons: There isn't specifically noted what's vegan, but the staff will happily tell you

Return to Antwerpen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Super Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.