CLOSED: Super G Bio

876 Chemin de la Farlede, La Seyne-sur-mer, France, 83500

Vegan restaurant offering small dishes, often organic and gluten free. Reported closed, Oct 2017.

Categories: Vegan, International, Organic, Raw, Buffet, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, French

First Review by snike2

Un super resto - Edit

Bio, fait maison, délicieux, travaillé et tout Vegan, que demander de plus !!

Pros: Du choix, Tout vegan, Accueil chaleureux

Cons: Le vin rouge au pichet était un peu "vinaigré"..

A good experience - Edit

We went in this place the 27/06/2016, the restaurant is near to Toulon, it is a beautiful place to visit.
There are enough places to park in front of the restaurant. The room is large and well organized, so it is possible for everybody to sit.
We had the choice between different formulas. We chose the one with a main dish, a dessert and a coffee or a tea. We decided to take a drink and an entry in extra. We paid 21€ for that (22,5€ with a beer).

Finally, it was a really good experience even if they can change little things to make this experience perfect (give the drinks colder, prepare dishes faster).
I would really like to eat there another time and I recommend it.

Pros: Friendly staff, Different choices , Possibility to take away

Cons: I we add an entry and a drink to the menu it is a , Drinks were not cold enough, The time to prepare our plate was a little bit lon

Has CLOSED: Super G Bio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.