First Review by SuzieMuchnick

It's not that bad - Edit

If it hadn't been for looking for a particular product which, according to the product website, is available only in this store in the area, I wouldn't even have known that this store existed. Although they didn't have what I wanted, it was nice to discover this little health food store.

To put it into perspective, I think they offer a wider selection than Food and Thought. You can even get spices in their bulk section too. Didn't try anything from the cafe but the food looked pretty decent to me. I felt the main problem with this store was that the atmosphere was just so dead! There were like three staffers there only and no other customers except for us at the time of our visit. I would understand if people opt to shop at F & T instead because of this.

On a side note, the sign on top of the entrance is kind of small and actually reads "Earth Origins Market". So watch out when you come look for this store.

Pros: bulk section

Cons: drab atmosphere

they suck pretty bad - Edit

k first of all the corprate thing can suck but like this corporation really sucks. they don't give a damn about health they are just trying to jump on the money train. i wouldn't touch the deli food with a ten ft. pole. they actually sell products in the store that have stuff like high fructose corn syrup in it. alls i can say is i haven't been there since a nice girl i know took over deli management so who knows the deli might have improved but there's only so much you can do with the crap corprate makes you sell.

Cons: icky food, icky prices, icky company

Hometown health food store owned by large corp - Edit

The deli offers several VEGAN entrees and salads: some better than others. Go to their website for the $5 off coupon on $25. That's 20% off.

Pros: $5 coupon, good sales

valnaples 09 Mar 2014 - SADLY, Sunsplash or Earth Origins, has closed...it was my go-to for organic rolled oats, organic flaxseeds, good hummus, and GREEN juice drinks! Just wanted to update everyone on this...I used to work there when it was Sunsplash...I learned A LOT about better choices in my foods, etc. daww...am so sorry they've closed.

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Sunsplash Natural Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.