Sunroom Cafe

608-255-1555

638 State St, Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 53703

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sunday brunch offers quite a few vegan and vegetarian items, including a tofu scramble, tofu breakfast burrito and tofu heuvos rancheros. The day-to-day menu has fewer choices for vegans and vegetarians, but does have a vegan veggie burger and some vegan pasta/noodle and stir fry dishes.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jenluvsveggies

Disappointing - Edit

The tofu scramble is seriously disappointing. Just cubes of tofu seated in olive oil with some random bland veggies and potatoes. And I definitely just found a little piece of what looks like shredded chicken or pork in my dish. Not worth the wait or $$

Breakfeast - Edit

My husband and I went here for breakfeast on a Saturday morning. He is vegetarian and had an omelet with toast and potatoes. I am vegan and had toast, which comes buttered so ask for it plain, potatos and the tofu scramble which looked unapealing but tasted pretty good. They also had a few other vegan options and I noticed they do have an organic veggie burger

Pros: inexpensive, on States Street, could get a vegan breakfeast:)

Return to Madison Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sunroom Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.