Sunny's

Contact 315-292-7034

530 Albany St, Utica, New York, USA, 13501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Operating since 2008, this Southeast Asian food restaurant accommodates vegetarian and vegan requests. While menu is meat-based, the kitchen can make dishes with tofu or vegetables instead of meat. Tue-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm

Category: Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by KaylaSergio

Could not make anything vegan. Ridiculous. - Edit

Never encountered a southeast Asian restaurant with a big menu that could not make anything without oyster sauce or animal broth...until this restaurant. Very disappointing. Steamed vegetables and fresh rolls were all they said they could make. And I lived in rural Southeast Asia for years as a vegetarian. This restaurant should not be in Happy Cow.

Cons: No vegan food, Only 2 vegetarian options

A great find! - Edit

This restaurant may not look like much from the outside, but it is my favorite kind of place: quiet,clean, with polite and friendly staff and most importantly, really, really good food. They had excellent vegan options. I had a Vietnamese noodle salad with tofu & veggies and it was fantastic. The bill for my partner and I each having an entree was about $18.00. For the quality of the food and the generous portion size, I would happily have paid more for this meal. Will definitely go back if we're ever in that area again.

Favorite. - Edit

Sunny's is the best. I eat here every time I'm in Utica. I live in NYC and still can't find such wonderful, affordable, thai fusion. They have the best pad thai EVER, great fried tofu, and they accommodate vegans and vegetarians easily.

Pros: BYOB

Cons: not 100% veg

Return to Utica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sunny's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1275 times since Jun 2012.