Sunny's Korean Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 574-255-5274

512 S Spring St, Mishawaka, Indiana, USA, 46544

Serves meat, vegan options available. Korean restaurant in downtown Mishawaka specializing in healthier and veg-friendly Korean food with reduced or no oil. Food is made in-house using seasonal ingredients. Many items can be made vegan upon request. No MSG used. Friday and Saturday evening is all-you-can-eat buffet. Also offers cooking lessons. Operating since 1992 and previously known as Sunny's Kim Chee Garden Patio.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Catering, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by ocolumn

Fabulous Food And Service! - Edit

Sunny the owner is as delightful. As the fresh, flavorful and healthy food she prepares made to order. The Kim Chee is amazing. I devoured the vegan Chop Chae and my husband ( not vegan) had the Beef Bi Bim Bop. We both agreed would be making the 30 minute drive back.

Pros: Fresh Ingredients , Flavor, Service

Cons: Decor Friendly But Dated

Very good experience... - Edit

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Service was very good, food was terrific. Owner came out and said hello, intro'd me to her family. Overall, an excellent experience for me while I am on the road. I recommend it. My meal was $12, add two OK Korean beers and I was out for $25.

Return to Mishawaka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sunny's Korean Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1029 times since Jan 2010.