SunnyChoice - The Rail Mall

Contact 68922383

434 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, The Rail Mall, West Singapore, Singapore, 678060

Small restaurant with also a grocery section selling food from oat milk to nutritional yeast as well as non-veg items. Menu includes brown rice sushi, vegetable sushi, tofu nuggets, rice and noodle plates, and soups. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm. Last order 8:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Organic, Asian

First Review by Mini Mum

Great food and friendly staff - Edit

Great place for a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner. My favorites are the vegetable sushi and curry noodle. Salads and soups are also good.
Ordering is done at the table with a tablet app, then served by the friendly staff. You can shop from a great variety of organic products while waiting for the food.

yummmmmmyyyyy! - Edit

We chanced upon this place when we were very hungry and ordered lots and EVERYTHING was so good. The bakuteh was so flavoursome and had lots of veggies in it. The tofu and mushroom set came with salad, spinach and a good assortment of mushrooms (I wish the mushroom tofu dish had been a bigger portion though, finished it in no time). They also had the hakka dish 'suan pan zi' which had a lovely texture to it although the taste was not so traditional but yummy nonetheless. The vegetable curry was catered to people who are not fans of spiciness as we found it a little too bland. The stand out dish for me was the vegetable sushi. The combination of taste and textures packed together so tightly yet tasting so fresh and light was just amazing. It also came with a mustard sauce that packed a punch!

Pros: delicious food, reasonable prices, excellent service

Cons: a little cramped

A great local eatery! - Edit

A very friendly local cafe. The food is always good and there is a varied selection. Very reasonable prices - $7.50 for Lei Cha. The staff are friendly and I never feel awkward on the occasions that I eat alone. The only downside for me is that drinks are almost as expensive as the meals. £4.50 for a green tea - I don't think so.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Reasonable prices for food

Cons: Expensive drinks

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has SunnyChoice - The Rail Mall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1935 times since Jul 2012.