Sun Sweet Restaurant

( 1 review )
0737-888880

Ngariama Ln, Nairobi, Kenya

Vegetarian Indian restaurant serving delicious Indian lunch dishes, sweets and savories, some of which are vegan and others that could possibly be made vegan upon request. Located in the CBD of Nairobi. Very welcoming owner.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian

1 Review

First Review by sagar

Great Gujarati Veg food, Very Hospitable Owner - Edit

I had lunch here on January 27, having found this restaurant thru word of mouth from a Gujarati merchant. And the food is great - Gujarati food with the local African taste twist! Thepla-Shak and Mixed Bhajiya Platter was excellent and so was Masala Tea. I had food to go as well for my long bus ride to Mombasa. Owner Dipakbhai Nathwani and I turned out to have many common places from childhood so it was kind of a reunion. He helped negotiate a taxi to Karen Blixen Museum as well as called ISKCON in Mombasa to arrange my stay there - thanks for the great hospitality!

Many items can be made vegan so inquire. Many items can also be made so that they are preserved on the long safari trips.

Pros: Vegetarian, Indian, Gujarati

Return to Nairobi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sun Sweet Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.