First Review by mmmagda

Amazingly delicious food - Edit

I discovered Sumasbrod accidentally yesterday and this is now my fav place to eat in Kiev. Me and my sister both fell in love with this cozy place. We ended up coming back the same day there for dinner. We tried tofu and beet hummus wrap (the tastiest wrap I've ever eaten!), same thing on toast, another wrap with veggies, cookies, coconut balls and vanilla desert, which all were insanely good. We also decided to try combucha and were not dissapointed.
In addition the staff was extremely nice and seemed very inspired and happy to tell us all about their menu options. We were left with very pleasant impression. Definatly will be coming back when in Kiev.

Pros: Delicious food, Fare price, Friendly staff

great place! - Edit

Visited this lil place yesterday and it was great! First of all the staff is very nice and extremely helpful. We tried out sandwiches with the seitan sausage and the one with beetroot hummus and they were both delicious. Also was very curious to try ukranian combucha and I really enjoy it . Price was good too , definite recommend!

Pros: location, taste, price

Cons: none

These guys made my day - Edit

Really nice place with lot's of vegetarian/vegan positions. Friendly stuff and good prices. They also have raw menu and incredibly tasty desserts (no jokes ;)
I'd like to visit sumasbrod again!

Pros: Interesting menu, Good location, Low prices

Cons: Not enough space

Return to Kiev Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sumasbrod closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 295 times since May 2016.