Sukhi Kitchen

• Other Other
  • Vegan
206-793-4730

Bainbridge Island, Bainbridge Island, Washington, USA, 98110

Restaurant closed 2016, now offers personal chef services, classes and consultation for people seeking support for a plant-based diet. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by sheilahoff

Delicious, vegan, and gluten-free - Edit

This is a weekday, lunch cafe -- delicious soups and salads!

If "chickpea of the sea", sweet potato curry soup, or quinoa tabouli call to you, you're going to love this place.

Note: it's about a 6 block walk from the Bainbridge Ferry terminal, through the cute little downtown core.

Pros: Delicious, Clean food, Sweet little ambiance

Cons: Not open for breakfast or dinner, But you can do carryout

WOW! Yummazing! - Edit

Chef Nancy is wonderful! She introduced herself and gave us a very personable tour of her menu. My daughter Isa and I visited in September 2014, and enjoyed the Mock Tuna, the Paella Salad and the Gazpacho. Absolutely incredible food and service! The food was soooo good we had to go back for seconds to enjoy at home! We will definitely be visiting the Sukhi Kitchen again! Thank you, Chef Nancy!

Oh...and the other review is spot on...if the weather is nice it is very pleasant out back with the water feature. ;)

Pros: Fantastic Food!, Healthy and Delicious!, The Chef is Wonderful!

Cons: I wish I lived closer!, I wish there was delivery!, The pros definitely outweigh the cons!

Not to be missed - Edit

We have known Chef Nancy Humphrey Travis for 20+ years. You can count of everything she offers being the purest, healthiest and tastiest food anywhere. I only wish we made it to Bainbridge Island more often. But when we visit the island we make sure we stop at Sukhi Kitchen for our dose of yummy salads and soups for lunch. Nancy is always coming up with creative combinations. And I love that she uses compostable wares and donates a portion of the proceeds to local nonprofits. Be sure to stop. You won't be sorry. OH... and if the weather is nice sit out back. It's very pleasant outside with a water feature.

Pros: yummy, healthy, vegan

Cons: not in Seattle, don't visit the island often

Return to Bainbridge Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sukhi Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.