Sukha: Espai Vegetarian

• Vegetarian
Contact 936367281

Av Diagonal, 22, Castelldefels, Spain, 08860

Vegetarian restaurant with a relaxing ambiance. Mostly uses biological or organic products. Has Wi-Fi, books and magazines for leisurely reading.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Juice bar, Spanish

First Review by ADAH

Honest and happy food - Edit

happily about 15 mins from bcn airport, so made a perfect start to the journey south to tarragona

really simple and healthy food, served by happy people, in a peaceful spot

it's not a high falutin, fine dining establishment, but it's darn good

Pros: well priced - €13 for 3 courses, well made - clean and simple, well served - happy staff

Amazing food! - Edit

We had lunch here today and it was amazing. I had the mushroom thingy starter and it was very tasty. Then the seitan burgers for main course. And although I usually am not a big fan of seitan, this burger was very tasty! We had cola for drinks and even my coca cola fan husband likes the organic brand they serve here better. The atmosphere is very cosy, with nice colours and a reading/books/games area. All in all we highly recommend this place and we hope to come back soon! :-)

Pros: Vegan options, atmosphere, personnel

Because I can still do this with a smile - Edit

Is it economically viable to run a business as this in a non city/meat country like Castelldefells/Spain ? It's absolutely not says the friendly owner after again a delicious meal in Sukha. Was this the best veggy/vegan meal we've had ? No, it was not but it was a delight during another holiday in Spain to go back to Sukah after 1 year. If you're looking for fresh, healthy, veggy/vegan dishes this is definetely your best bet in Castelldefels. So... why are you still doing this I asked the owner ? Because I love to do it and even when it's not profitable, i still do this with a smile. Only for that reason you have to support Sukha when you are visiting Castelldefels, Sitges or even Barcelona. Keep up the good work !

Beautiful people, Beautiful Food! - Edit

My boyfriend and I visited Casteldefells for just 3 days after spending some time in Barcelona. We searched happy cow and unfortunately no reviews came up for Sukha that were in English so we took a chance and went for lunch.

We ended up here everyday- the food was incredible! Very vegan friendly, The food was heavenly and very healthy- no fake meats in site! I had gorgeous salads to start and veggie soups, homemade breads, fresh vegetable juices, moussaka, darhl, tofu spagetti, fresh fruits.. the list goes on!

The lady who owns Sukha speaks great English also and her and her husband are both very accommodating to your needs. There is also a takeaway option and the prices were great!

My boyfriend who is not vegan got given some gorgeous cakes to take home each day- apple cake, apricot cake that had been handmade too.

HIGHLY reccomended. Thank you for such a beautiful experience in Castelldefels. We'll be back :)

Pros: Amazing Food, Very good prices, Lovely Relaxed Atmosphere

BONS ALIMENTS - Edit

El menjar és excel·lent, molt saborós, ben presentat i saludable. A més a més tranquil·litat total en cas d'intoleràncies alimentàries, si més no gluten i lactosa. Això sí, qui vagi amb presses millor que torni quan pugui gaudir d'una estona de calma i bon menjar. Tornaré de seguida que pugui

Return to Castelldefels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sukha: Espai Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1554 times since May 2013.