First Review by clemley6415

Awesome Place! - Edit

I called while I was on vacation to see if they had SunButter since what I had packed was running low. Not only did the guy on the phone said yes, but he told me he would put one jar aside for me so it would for sure be there when I stopped by later. I had lunch at the place attached and it was delicious. I only wish I would have tried the place sooner when I was on vacation. :)

Pros: Nice Vibe, Friendly Staff, Interesting Selection

Cons: -, -, -

Great variety! - Edit

This place has great energy and great things! The owner is a very pleasant lady that was singing behind the counter as we shopped while waiting for our lunch. We had a great conversation with her as well. If you need anything eco or health friendly, you can certainly find it here! Supplements, toiletries, oils, packaged foods, books, herbs, etc.., and a cafe! SO MUCH in such a small place, a lot of hard work and much thought and love went into this to ensure that they provided almost everything you would need. I would have liked to see more fresh produce, and the cafe is heavy on Tempeh and Tofu, but does offer fresh juice and salads if you would rather. A definite place to frequent!

Pros: Lots of variety, Great Energy

Cons: Cafe is heavy on the Tempeh and Tofu.

Packed With All Kinds of Goodies - Edit

We browsed while awaiting our lunch at the neighboring deli and juice bar, and they pack a lot into this relatively small storefront. I was amazed at the sheer volume and variety: herbs, vitamins, books, frozen foods, toiletries. If I'm ever in Key West again, I will do my shopping here. Staff were very friendly.

like a little veggie corner store - Edit

Since we ate at the deli next door, we checked out the store too. It's like a little corner store that happens to be vegetarian. They had a little of everything available, but some brands were not there like Daiya. We did see dairy, eggs and honey for sale too unfortunately. I wish it was vegan like the deli! But in any case, we bought some chocolate and ice cream to eat for dessert after our lunch. A really cute little place.

Pros: a little of everything, cute veggie corner store

Cons: not all vegan

Sugar Apple - Edit

On July 5,2010 my fiance and I made our way to Key West. We use Happy Cow on trips before and were very happy with the places we chose. Sugar apple is no exception. It was a tiny little place, but the food was awesome. I had the Vegan BLT. If you are in Key West and want to get a great lunch go here!

Pros: Great good, Awesome people, Good location

Cons: NONE

Return to Key West Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sugar Apple Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2091 times since Mar 2009.