First Review by clemley6415

Packed With All Kinds of Goodies - Edit

We browsed while awaiting our lunch at the neighboring deli and juice bar, and they pack a lot into this relatively small storefront. I was amazed at the sheer volume and variety: herbs, vitamins, books, frozen foods, toiletries. If I'm ever in Key West again, I will do my shopping here. Staff were very friendly.

like a little veggie corner store - Edit

Since we ate at the deli next door, we checked out the store too. It's like a little corner store that happens to be vegetarian. They had a little of everything available, but some brands were not there like Daiya. We did see dairy, eggs and honey for sale too unfortunately. I wish it was vegan like the deli! But in any case, we bought some chocolate and ice cream to eat for dessert after our lunch. A really cute little place.

Pros: a little of everything, cute veggie corner store

Cons: not all vegan

Sugar Apple - Edit

On July 5,2010 my fiance and I made our way to Key West. We use Happy Cow on trips before and were very happy with the places we chose. Sugar apple is no exception. It was a tiny little place, but the food was awesome. I had the Vegan BLT. If you are in Key West and want to get a great lunch go here!

Pros: Great good, Awesome people, Good location

Cons: NONE

Return to Key West Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sugar Apple Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1974 times since Mar 2009.