First Review by juliotnunes

Huge menu but only 2 vegan dishes - Edit

Only two vegan dishes, but they can make one. Food is spicy (I like it). Vegan food is overpriced for what you'll get.
I liked this place whan I was vegetarian, but now i don't...

Ok.. - Edit

I guess there are not many indian restaurants to choose from in Vilnius.. and if you do bare in mind that Sue's biggest advantage is location. Food comes in pretty small portions, prices are relitively high, desert GULAB JAMUN was a disappointment, but ice cream in orange- 5/5. I don't write bad reviews often and will update after my next visit as a vegan.

Pros: location, ice cream

Cons: small portions, price

Vegetarian friendly, but zero vegan options - Edit

This Indian food place is maybe vegetarian-friendly, but being vegan, unfortunately, I had no options there to eat. They use quite a lot of diary products: butter, ghee, pannier cheese. And alas, but most of dishes - chicken.
I would definitely rate this restaurant better than 2 happy cows, but needs improvement if we expect it to become at least little bit vegan-friendly.

Updated from previous review on Saturday July 26, 2014

Pros: Location: the centre of the centre, Nice, friendly, communicative owner

Cons: No vegan options

Ok Indian food, perfect location - Edit

The chef told there were two dishes on the menu that could be made vegan. We chose yellow lentil dal. The dishes were seasoned well, but were not that spicy. The layout of the dishes was nothing special although the surroundings are kind of upper class and the location is perfect. Tidy and clean, but not authentic. The kitchen staff is Indian though. Service was excellent. Prices are higher than average (in Vilnius).

Pros: Location, Service

Cons: Only few vegan dishes, Taste and structure of food

Return to Vilnius Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sue's Indian Raja closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1567 times since Aug 2007.