Sue's Health Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 540-432-9855

3060 S Main St, Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA, 22801

Operating since 1995. Carries vitamins, herbs, homeopathy, natural skin care and make-up, aromatherapy, organic health foods, wheat & gluten free foods, allergy foods, organic bulk herbs, organic coffee, bulk foods, organic teas, cooler and frozen foods, and more.

First Review by ErickArnez

Horrible customer service!!! - Edit

The other day, I went in asking for iron supplement for my kid, the staff recommended the best they had, it was a $30 bottle. I told them I would ask the doctor about the product and if it wasn't the correct one I would bring it back, and they said sure! I asked the doctor and she said that it wasn't enough iron in the "iron supplement" for my daughter. In order for her to get the right dose she would have to drink at least half the bottle!! So I went back to returned it, I had misplaced my receipt and I told them I don't need money back just store credit! And they said that without a receipt they would not offer any return or store credit!! Even thought it was the same lady that sold me and recommended the product.

So now I'm stuck with a useless supplement! Recommended by one of their "knowledgeable" staff!! Don't waste your money in this place, go over to Kate's in the other side of town, they are way more knowledgable and with superior customer service!!

Cons: Bad customer service, They don't know their products, Poor service and rud

Return to Harrisonburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sue's Health Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.