Succulente Patisserie Végétale

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
+32-27329800

108 rue Docteur Huet, Anderlecht, Brussels, Belgium, 1070

Vegan bakery offering a selection of breads and pastries. Est. 2018 previously at Rue Gustaaf Vandenbergh 1. Open Wed-Fri 07:00-18:30, Sat 07:00-18:00, Sun 07:00-15:00. Closed Mon-Tue.

First Review by chb-pbfp

IrinaBernetskite

Points +224

11 Dec 2019

Un vrai trésor à Anderlecht - Edit

Je me sens vraiment stupide pour ne pas y aller plus souvent...peut-être c’est parce qu’on n’apprécie jamais ce qu’on a juste à côté...mas en tout cas, cette petite pâtisserie est vraiment incroyable et vous devez la visiter si vous avez l’occasion. Je ne peux pas dire que leurs croissants sont tout à fait les mêmes que les croissants traditionnels, mais je n’ai jamais goûté des croissants végétaliens identiques aux ceux-là. J’aimais tout ce que j’ai essayés à Succulente et je vous jure que vous allez les aimer aussi

Pros: Viennoiseries vegans, Assortiment change tout le temps , Par très cher

Cons: Fermé lundi et mardi

MahRipoCelle

Points +206

29 Aug 2019

Hidden treasure !! - Edit

That place is a vegan heaven with lots of awesomly delicious and cheap pastries. Everything is perfect! I highly recommend the savoury seitan feuilleté!

Pros: Perfect

Cons: Far from the center

Lily.Blue

Points +186

28 Jan 2019

Enfin une pâtisserie entièrement végétale à Bruxelles, que demander de mieux!
Un délice!

Pros: tout !

Cons: la situation, pas facilement accessible

symbiosis

Points +364

08 Jan 2019

One of the best bakeries in Brussels - Edit

I had products from succulent brought over to me, as my partner is the most excited about a vegan bakery, and I'm a bit busy this past month to make extra errands, so I haven't personally visited, but I have tasted all the wonderful things they make as they were brought over. I'm very impressed with how well made and professional everything is, you can tell that these are make by professional bakers (or some enthusiast who has ridiculously good skills)

My partner actually got up early on the day they opened to have the luxury of trying a bakery where we can just have everything. So I had many things brought over to me, and it's amazing. I follow them on facebook and I'm impressed with all the variety of seasonal things they make (and they've only been around for a month). I think everyone should give it a try because it is really impressive, unfortunately you'll get hooked.

Pros: everything vegan, wonderful selection of seasonal options

Cons: A bit far, only one location so far

emjace

Points +70

05 Dec 2018

Wow! - Edit

Suuuper yum. Beautiful tartes and breads and cookies. We arrived on opening day and all of the venoisserie was gone-will call early to reserve next time! The pistache cakes are incroyable. The butter cookies are so light and flaky. Wow! Will be back soon!

NastiaD

Points +49

20 Jul 2018

Très bons croissants! - Edit

J'ai eu la chance de goûter à leurs croissants et ils étaient très bons (nature-chocolat-amande). Ils ont aussi des tartes et tartelettes!

Pros: Croissants vegans

chb-pbfp

Points +5620

Raw
01 Jun 2018

All bakers should have this choice! - Edit

The taste of the 'koffiekoeken' is great, I had the same feeling, as I used to have, when I ate the non-vegan 'koffiekoeken'.

These products are really a good transition for more cruelty free products and showing that there is nothing you have to give up on when you go vegan.

I've a dream that one day, their proposal will be the standard in the Belgium bakeries.

A must try, mainly to experience what they can make as vegan alternatives.

Pros: Very tasty vegan 'koffiekoeken', Looking forward to own location all vegan!

Return to Brussels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Succulente Patisserie Végétale closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1943 times.