Su He Jing Vegetarian Cuisine

020-87618853

Level 3, Guanglian Mansion, 750 Dongfeng East Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, China

素和敬素食餐厅, at 越秀区东风东路750号广联大厦3楼(东方丝绸大酒店旁) offers menu in Chinese but with food photos. Has afternoon tea, Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese

First Review by Simon B

imaginative menu many excellent choices - Edit

one of the most extensive vegetarian menus I've ever seen. pineapple rice was tasty and the mock pork strip excellent. dishes arrived at some time distance. good value for money highly recommended

Pros: wide option, good value, all fresh

Excellent food but tai gui le! - Edit

I have dined here twice, and can say that I have no complaints with the food itself. The first time was to have hot pot in the middle of the Guangdong winter, and it was a wonderful experience. We spent a couple of hours cooking our way through a selection of vegetables, tofu, mushrooms and noodles. The second time, more recently, and in the middle of Summer, we had spicy tofu and udon noodles and some kind of almost luminous lettuce (but very tasty). Both times we rounded of the meal with some German (non alcholic) malt drink. Lovely. But...
Both times, the bill came to close to 200rmb. For the hot pot, I felt it was worth the price due to the time, experience and amount of food. But for the most recent trip, the bill could not justify the three dishes and two drinks we had.

Pros: Hot Pot...definitely worth a try, Decor...colourful Buddhist/Hindu art, Staff are very friendly and helpful

Cons: Price!, 10-15 min walk from nearest MTR

Return to Guangzhou Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Su He Jing Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.