Su Fu Le - Maigre

07-3813366

366, Yangming Rd, Sanming District , Kaohsiung, Taiwan

蔬福樂, opened Jul 2015 at 807高雄市三民區陽明路366號 , is a cafe that serves all vegan eats -- primarily American style food like burgers with fries, sandwiches, and hot dog. Open Mon 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm, Wed-Fri 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Western, Taiwanese

First Review by cherryblossom153

Good Western-Style Food, A Bit Overpriced, Out of the Way - Edit

This place has a great menu with pictures of everything and a separate vegan menu, but things are really hit-or-miss, so ask for recommendations. I've visited a few times and love their banana milkshake and classic waffles. Their standard hamburger/fries is decent, and chicken nuggets are great. Nice indoor place but too pricey, and 30-min bike ride from the MRT without a motor vehicle.

Also, this place isn't phenomenal but the other reviewer here seems to have had a particularly awful time - notice the place has a 4.7/5 on FB at the moment. Wait times were very fast the last time I came compared to the first time.

Pros: Western with a good selection of vegan items, Picture menu, Some tasty stuff

Cons: Far, Expensive, Hit-or-miss menu

worst restaurant ever - Edit

I was so disappointed when I got there. First of all the food took forever and they forgot one of our orders so we even had to wait longer. I don't know what kind of "sour cream" they use on their dishes. Maybe it was already bad?! I got severe stomach pain from eating there. A burrito which contains potato was really weird too. The vegan cheese was way too sweet. I don't know why but everything had some kind of artificial taste. I would not recommend to go there and I will never go there again either

Cons: expensive and small portions, service too slow, bad food

Return to Kaohsiung Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Su Fu Le - Maigre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.