First Review by buffos1

Happy - Edit

I went to Stuft while visiting Casper hoping I could find something as I eat a vegan & wheat/gluten free diet. The lady that helped us couldn't have been more helpful! I told her what I needed and she was so nice about fixing me something that would work for me. They offer baked potatoes/sweet potatoes with a variety of toppings. They didn't offer a vegan option on the menu, but they had a good variety of veggies, veggie broth and salsa for a build your own. She double checked the vegetable broth she uses, offered to cut up fresh tomatoes, came over while we were waiting and told me that it was taking a few extra minutes since she had "sorted" through the veggies to make sure that there were no cheese crumbs and then came over while we were eating to make sure we were happy with it. It was delicious & fresh and my carnivorous husband was very pleased with what he got as well. The place was clean, workers were friendly & helpful and the food was delicious. Very pleased and will definitely return!

Return to Casper Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Stuft Gourmet Baked Potatoes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.