Stuff I Eat

• ( 96 reviews )

114 N Market St, Inglewood, California, USA, 90301

Vegan restaurant located on a town center walking and shopping street. Menu features soul food, sandwiches, tofu and wild rice tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, smoothies, desserts, and raw pies. Colorful and spacious, casual dining. Parking on street just outside the restaurant. Black-owned. Open Thu-Fri 1:00pm-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm. Closed Mon-Wed.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by Davion

StacyMcGee

Points +59

06 Sep 2021

My go to spot

This is my tried and trie spot for good quality vegan food that isn't fried and greasy. I have had close to everything on tje menu, all items are great. Good portions too...some can be shared. My fave is the enchilada pie and lava burrito. Nachos are good too.

Thank you Stacy!

morgan524m

Points +95

22 Jul 2021

Excellent

I got the Soulfood platter and everything was delicious. I especially enjoyed the potato salad and the tofu barbecue. Would definitely go again. The platter was around $20 which seems super expensive but honestly the portion was so big you could split it between two or three people.

Pros: Delicious , Big portions

Cons: A bit Expensive

Thank you Morgan!

RamAmbatipudi

Points +15

Vegetarian
18 Apr 2021

Terrific Vegan restaurant

The SIE quesadilla was tasty and the country potatoes were terrific.

Thank you!

AjJones

Points +22

17 Apr 2021

You don't get a pass....

Everything was great. I had the soul food platter. The flavor was on point. However, the sweet potato pie is horrible. Maybe I have higher expectations being a southerner and all. It's bitter and you don't smell the spices nor taste the spices or any of it's sweet potatoe deliciousness when you open the container. You don't get a pass for effin up the Black people's go to pie. Especially if you're Black.

Pros: The food is really good.

Cons: The cornbread is really small. Sweet pie...sis!!!

PaulaBryant-Ellis

Points +85

21 Mar 2021

Stuff I Eat!

Local community vegan spot in Inglewood. Food is good.

Pros: Favorite dish is veggie stir fry, Convenient parking

ellebeque

Points +73

27 Feb 2021

Lava Burrito

I always eat here when in LA. I love talking to the owners. The Thanksgiving feast was divine, and nost recently the Lava Burrito did not disappoint. Tasty and it hit the spot. I wish there were more non-tofu options for a quick lunch.

Pros: All vegan menu. Everything is good.

C.T.Taylor

Points +34

10 Feb 2021

Soul food heaven

One of my favorite vegan places to go to. Lil’ hard to find parking during busy days but food is good, place looks nice and the owner is a inspiration.

Teresafnp

Points +56

16 Jan 2021

Very Fresh

Very friendly staff, on time with opening, diverse menu selection, fresh food that has wonderful taste. Not overly salted. I got mild spice which was just a hint and that was good for me.

Pros: All vegan, Lots of greens included, Hearty

AyshaAhmad

Points +30

15 Jun 2020

From London to LA

Was the first place I stopped dying food a decent meal and I found the jackpot.

Thank you for the amazing food, good vibes and a beautiful welcome to LA.

13 Oct 2020

Thank you! From Inglewood with Love xox

Randomdiner

Points +24

22 Feb 2020

Delicious

Nutburger was delicious, very fresh salad that came with it had a great dressing. Loved the potatoes that came with it as well. Look forward to trying other items. Meal was very fresh, healthy and filling.

ScottCline

Points +1203

19 Feb 2020

A real find...

I had the Lava burrito and a cup of lentil soup. Both were delicious and the burrito (medium spice) had just the right amount of flavorful heat. Portions are big!

Pros: Vegan , Friendly staff, Delicious food

Cons: Street parking.... bring change!

joebot5

Points +11

Mostly Veg
14 Feb 2020

Excellent food and service

My wife, 5 year old and I traveled to LA and stayed near the Stuff I Eat. We came there our last night and it was the best meal we had in LA! The service was friendly and the food was wonderful! We very much recommend it.

cheddabrown

Points +235

12 Jan 2020

Simply the best

I can’t even begin to tell you how good the food was. I didn’t want to finish the last bite.

ArtieRios

Points +20

30 Nov 2019

Simple and delicious

No animal products that's good enough for me.

Pros: Well worth the wait.

Cons: You have to stand in line to order food.

ajpacella

Points +33

10 Sep 2019

Warm, welcoming staff and atmosphere

Great lunch place

Pros: Delicious food

Cons: Could use a bit more creativity on the menu

tonyakay

Points +1756

Raw
19 Aug 2019

Freshest Organic Vegan Mexican in LA Area!

I’m happy to go out of my way a little for Stuff I Eat. ‪In business. The freshest organic Mexican vegan food in LosAngeles-adjacent Inglewood. Jackfruit Enchilada Pie, Kale Salad, $6 Tacos worth every cent. African-American-authored music & art gallery. The food is so fresh and so affordable. I got three dishes and two drinks for $40. Yes!

Pros: Affordable! , Fresh! , Art everywhere!

aj1972

Points +21

Vegetarian
16 Aug 2019

I love this place! Did I mention how I LOVE THIS PLACE? Yes! Everything’s GREAT!

Wholeness exudes from this place!

Pros: So true and an amazing creation of vegan dishes!

Cons: More locations needed...Las Vegas maybe? 😎

MizzB

Points +3141

14 Jun 2019

Delicious comfort food

100% vegan, deliciously tasty, well seasoned, freshly prepared comfort food. As much as possible organic, locally sourced; no artificial flavors, colors, sugars or preservatives. Waste not/want not to encourage sustainable, eco friendly lifestyle; substitutions allowed on menu items, biodegradable takeout containers. Highly recommend the very affordably priced Organic soul food platter; creamy Mac & cheese, well seasoned tender kale greens, slightly crisp on outside, moist on inside BBQ tofu slices, succulent mashed yams, well seasoned black eyed peas, moist whole wheat cornbread muffin, chunky potato salad & crisp Cole slaw. Crispy tender potato chunks sauteed with onions, peppers & a hint of garlic - comforting cottage fries. Awesome banana bread pudding. Metered on street parking out front. Clean bathroom. Conveniently located near UCLA forum.

Pros: 100% vegan, Very tasty affordable food, Eco- friendly, convenient location

jtracht

Points +32

05 May 2019

So many options!

Vegan Soul Food!!! Yes please!!!
I was so excited to come across this restaurant. This place is a hidden gem on a quiet little street that at first looked completely dead. When I walked inside, it was as if everything magically came to life. Wonderful music with rhythmic drums playing and lively colorful local art adorned the walls. Lots of people were chatting away and enjoying their delicious looking food which was beautifully plated on triangle plates.
I had to order a fav on the menu which was the Organic Soul Food Platter that included a little of everything classic soul for $15. Yams, mac’n’ cheese, BBQ tofu, kale greens, black-eyed peas, cornbread muffin and potato salad & coleslaw.

I was most excited about getting vegan cornbread which had its own unique flavor profile and I loved it!

Another notable fact is that the place is woman owned by an African American chef! Go ladies!!!!

I encourage anyone and everyone to try this place if they are in the area! 5 stars!

Pros: Great food and many desserts!!!!, Woman owned!, Local art for sale on the walls!

Cons: A little pricey, Hidden on a sleepy street

jasonxkeller

Points +349

27 Apr 2019

Held the Crown for Years

For many years, I would have told you this was the best vegan spot in LA. It is so delicious and the portions are giant! If you order the souls food platter, you’ll have trouble finishing it. I’ve eaten my way through this menu. The SFP and the Kilimanjaro Quesadilla are the stars of the show!

Pros: All vegan, Organic, Health conscious

Cons: A little pricy, but the portions are sturdy.

Audrey517

Points +21

13 Feb 2019

The Friendliest Place I Know

This place has a energy all it own. The staff and the customers are so friendly! The food was the best vegan food I have eaten.

Pros: Great Menu, Huge Servings

Cons: Not easy to locate using the listed address, Impossible to call because they are so busy, Table service

TravelDragon

Points +134

30 Jan 2019

Outstanding food!

Our first time here and we loved it! We got the Sumthin’ sumthin’ and the enchilada pie and both were outstanding. Both came with delicious salads too. We also got side orders of Mac and cheese and yams. Can’t wait to come back!

Pros: Vegan, Great menu

peterlecki

Points +181

22 Jan 2019

Lava Buritto!

It's packed inside and out with goodness. Very fulfilling and tasty.

Ufftah

Points +100

16 Dec 2018

Super find near Forum in Inglewood

Great fresh plant based food

Pros: Sweet environment - meticulously clean , Our group of 4 had 3 different entree all great , Friendly staff

Cons: Zero -saved to favorites

HermosaSteve

Points +39

Mostly Veg
04 Oct 2018

Hard to find / worth finding

Very good food, nice interior, clean place. Had to search for it but will go back.

Pros: Enchilada pie was great. , Low oil content, Probably Wfpb and mcdougall compliant

Cons: Small sign out front, Cake was so-so.

HeatherV

Points +150

11 Jul 2018

Loved it

Loved the unique variety of food here. It was great and fresh. Staff is nice and restaurant had a good vibe.

ruthalvarez89

Points +76

02 Jun 2018

Best Greens

Some food was bomb and som was ok. The beans are good. The greens are he best I have ever had. The potato salad is bomb! Everything else was ok. This food is way better than any other soul food I have had from LA. The staff is great! Good vibe. Terrible corn bread.

Pros: Best Greens , Good Vibe, Good service

Cons: Corn bread is terrible, Mac and cheese needs more flavor , Give people the butter they ask for.

Return to Inglewood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Stuff I Eat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.