CLOSED: Stückwerk

Martinstr. 42, Bilk, Dusseldorf, Germany, 40223

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and pasta chain restaurant. Menu offers vegan pizza options (tofu, soy, vegan cheese) plus a few others like pasta, salad, and potatoes. Could your own pizza. Reported closed, Jul 2017. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DusselDaene

Nice vegan delivery service - Edit

I have tried most of the vegan dishes here. They are all tasty. The pizzas are generously topped and the vegan cheese is also good. The pizza "Landlust" with BBQ Sauce tastes quite smoky for my taste though.

The place is small, they have only 2-3 tables, it is mainly a delivery service.

On-line you cannot configure your own pizza with vegan cheese, but if you call it is no problem.

Update:
I have removed a star, since I have been disappointed the last two times. The pizzas were baked to long, therefor very hard and partly black and topping was missing. On my written complaint with photos I got no response from them.

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-11

Pros: Delivery service, Many vegan choices, Tasty pizzas

Loving it! - Edit

One of the best vegan pizza delivery in town!
I tried their vegan pizza's and pizza rolls and they are all just super tasty.

The cheese, the dough, the toppings, the sauce. It just makes you forget it is vegan at all, and that's why i love it.

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Stückwerk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.