Stückwerk - Schandauer

Schandauer Str 43, Dresden, Germany, 01277

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and pasta chain restaurant. Menu offers vegan pizza options (tofu, soy, vegan cheese) plus a few others like pasta, salad, and potatoes. Could your own pizza. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by o0Carolyn0o

Vegan Delivery Pizza - Edit

Living in Streisen, anything with more than one or two vegan options is always great, and to my knowledge, this is the only place in the area that had vegan cheese. I've ordered from them a few times and the vegan pizzas are not bad. I really like the Landlust with BBQ sauce as a base. The have vegan cheese and "Soja-Schnetzel", which is soy bits, and tofu. I haven't tried their pasta, but they do have an option or two in their vegan menu, along with a potato dish and pizza brötchen with dipping sauce. They also have seating inside if you want to eat there. I'd give it 3.5 stars, as I usually only give 4 for non-veg restaurants if they have something really exceptional.

Pros: Clearly marked Vegan section for online delivery, Vegan cheese!

Cons: Soja Schnitzel is a bit dry, could be marinated

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Stückwerk - Schandauer closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.