Studio K

Contact 06-48037582

Timorplein 62, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1094CC

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant, arthouse cinema, and night club offering a wide selection of vegetarian choices for lunch, drinks, snacks, and dinner. Veg items are marked with a leaf. Has a 3-course vegan menu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Dutch, Non-veg

First Review by bloesemconfetti

looks good for many occasions, beautiful space - Edit

Sat outside with my dog. Nice outdoor patio with umbrellas, cheap prices for booze and coffee and many vegan and veg options clearly marked. Staying nearby , so I can see myself coming back at different times of the day for a drink , coffee, or snack!

Great atmosphere, decent food - Edit

This restaurant/cinema is one of my favorite places to go to with my non-vegan friends, as it is not super expensive and they offer vegan food as well as meat/fish. What I like about this place is that they have a vegan option on the menu for every dinner course, which enables one to have a fully vegan three course dinner. The food is also quite original, I remember once having "popcorn pudding".

One thing I don't like is that the service isn't that good. I don't know if it's because the entire restaurant is run by students, but I often have to wait long for drinks or food, and it happened more than once that they forgot my order completely! Other than that, I like this place and go there often, if only for the cosy "living room" atmosphere.

Pros: original food, vegan options for every course, cosy atmosphere

Cons: bad service

Return to Amsterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Studio K closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1181 times since Apr 2013.